Our Covid-19 Update
To our valued customers, vendors and associates,
We are writing to update you on our response to the evolving COVID-19 situation. As we all continue to navigate through the uncertainties of this global pandemic, we wanted to inform you of the steps we have taken and the safety measures which we have put in place.
At Java Works, the health and safety of our staff, customers, vendors, colleagues and their families are our first priority. So, with that, we have implemented the following measures:
- Elevated level of sanitation and cleaning standards throughout our facility including offices, warehouse and production areas
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility
- Regular disinfecting of our offices and e-commerce work areas
- Mindfulness and use of the ‘social distancing” theory
- Our factory retail outlet, is only offering “curbside CONTACTLESS” pick up
- Stringent screening of visitors to our facility
- Minimal contact with delivery personnel
We continue to work with our Vendors, Service and Logistics partners to be proactive regarding COVID-19.
Our team is taking every measure possible to protect against this virus and to ensure that our high level of service continues during this difficult time.
We are monitoring events very closely as they develop and will adjust our operations according to health recommendations from both the federal and provincial governments. We remain in regular communication with our partners to ensure the most up to date information regarding the effects of this virus on supply.
On behalf, of the entire Java Works Team, I would like to thank our great customers and vendors for supporting our family business. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any further concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please remain safe and be healthy during this extraordinary time.
President, Java Works Coffee